Students will be enrolled in the 6-week Bootcamp and learn the programming and research skills to conduct computational research projects. In addition, students will participate in the Masterclass advice series with 30+ highly accomplished young adults.
Bootcamp, Masterclass, Project
In addition to Bootcamp and the Masterclass series, students will be mentored through the completion of a research project in an area of interest.
SSI can provide generous financial aid for families and students who cannot afford to pay full tuition. Cost is not intended to be a barrier to participating in SSI. Students and families in need of financial assistance are encouraged to apply for financial aid.
Students interested in being considered for financial aid should first complete all required steps of our application process before submitting a request for financial aid. Then, within three days of submitting an application, students should send an email addressing the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Written statement from the parent explaining in detail their financial situation and why you should be considered for financial aid.
• Include in your correspondence the parent’s gross monthly income from all sources.
• Submit a copy of parent’s most recent paycheck(s).
• Submit a copy of parent’s most recent bank and/or credit card statement (accounts used to pay monthly bills/utilities, etc.). Any
account numbers should be marked out/not shown.
• (US applicants only) Submit a copy of the parent’s most recently filed tax return (social security number/Tax ID should be marked. out/not shown)